It can be so frustrating when our children are anxious, angry or fearful.
As a parent, all we want to do is take away their pain and make them stop acting out.
But we feel stuck and confused about how to help our child feel better and act better.
Then, we yell and lose our patience, and we feel even worse.
You’ve probably tried everything and you’re at your wits end!
Well…you don’t need to stress any longer.
You don’t need to spend all your free time reading parenting book after parenting book.
You don’t need to try 17 different parenting techniques that don’t work.
You don’t need to have all the answers.
But I do…
As your coach, I will help you to:
- Feel more confident on how to handle your child’s emotional breakdowns in the moment.
- Learn tools to get the root of your child’s misbehavior and prevent it before it starts.
- Discover how to help your child feel supported and loved with whatever they are going through.
- Become more patient and understanding when your child is anxious or acts out.
- Know how to prevent emotional breakdowns and plan in advance to relieve your child’s anxiety.
- Be the calm, confident leader your child needs, even if you’re highly emotional too.
- Embody the image of the parent you want to be, who feels appreciated, fulfilled and in control.
As a result of coaching with me:
- You will be more patient, confident and effective with your parenting.
- You will learn ways to help your child when they are emotional and acting out.
- You will feel confident about how to handle stressful and challenging situations with your kids.
- You will be calmer and enjoy your kids more.
- You will know how to get the life you want and be the parent you want to be.
What’s included in coaching:
- Six one-on-one coaching sessions with me over the phone or in person for one hour
- Assignments and notes from each sessions
- Phone and email support 24/7 with any issues that arise
- Ongoing email support after the coaching program is complete
Ready to get some help? Sign up for a FREE 20 minute mini session by clicking on the link below. We will discuss exactly how you can help your child where they are struggling right now. Help is here! Let’s talk!