Feel like a good parent, even your child's worst day...
As a parent, all you want to do is take make them stop acting out and get them to cooperate.
But you feel stuck and confused about how to help your child behave and listen.
Then, you yell and lose your patience, and you feel even worse.
You’ve tried everything and you’re at your wits end!
All you want is to enjoy your kids, connect with them, and stop all the fighting and battles.
Well…you don’t need to stress any longer.
You don’t need to spend all your free time reading parenting book after parenting book.
You don’t need to try 17 different parenting techniques that don’t work.
You don’t need to worry about being a failure as a parent or that you’re damaging your kids.
You don’t need to have all the answers. Because I can help…
There’s no manual for how to be a good parent. And even if there was, it wouldn’t work for every parent, or every kid in every situation.
As a result, we just feel like it’s a personal failure when our kids aren’t in line because we think we should be doing it better, that there’s just something missing from our parenting that we need to find and all would be fixed.
I teach my clients how to let go of worry, how to let go of the drama, how to feel the way they want to no matter what their kids do and how to stay calm and have peace, and make room for the things that matter in their lives.
They don’t let their kids run the show or control how they feel. They are in charge, they are in control, they are calm and confident and empowered.
I want that for you, too.
You have everything you need right now to be that calm confident parent that enjoys their life and to let go of shame, guilt and worry.
It's 100% possible.
I can show you how to get there.
As your coach, I will help you to:
- Feel more confident on how to handle your child’s emotional breakdowns in the moment.
- Learn tools to get the root of your child’s misbehavior and prevent it before it starts.
- Discover how to help your child feel supported and loved with whatever they are going through.
- Become more patient and understanding when your child is anxious or acts out.
- Know how to prevent emotional breakdowns and plan in advance to relieve your child’s anxiety.
- Be the calm, confident leader your child needs, even if you’re highly emotional too.
- Embody the image of the parent you want to be, who feels appreciated, fulfilled and in control.
Sign up for a FREE 60 minute mini session by clicking on the link below. We will discuss exactly how I can help you with your parenting struggles. Feel better now. Let’s talk!